This coaching program is a beautiful combination of internal soul work and external business mojo, giving you everything you need to unblock your creativity and productivity and open you up to the potential you've always known was there inside of you.
The program starts with 12 modules loaded with content under three main categories: Nourish Your Soul, Free Your Dreams, and Love Your Life (you can read all about those further down below). You receive all modules at once so you can dive in with module 1 or jump to the module that feeds your most pressing need. Take your time finishing and return again and again. You have lifetime access.
In addition to all that content, you also receive 12 months in the Heal Your Productivity Coaching Membership. That membership gives you access to the weekly support groups for every module of the program, our members-only facebook group with daily accountability check-ins, contests, weekly shares, and tons more, open office hours for Q&A with all 4 of your coaches, and 6 private coaching sessions, 60 minutes each, to be used at any time during your membership period and with any of your coaches. Once the 12 months are up, you can renew that membership, over and over, for as long as you need.
Angela is the founder of Productive Souls and the creator of the Heal Your Productivity™ coaching program. She's spent over 25 years in real estate and 16 of those coaching and consulting. She is a known expert when it comes to the psychology of the real estate agent and went on to identify "The Clutter Cycle" that leads to blocks in productivity for anyone living their life in chaos. Angela is mom to 5 kids, a licensed Realtor, and is certified as both a spiritual healer and an integrative nutrition health coach.
Katy is a financial coach & money mentor who helps creative people face their financial fears, stop worrying about their debts, and expand their abundance mindset, so they can spend more time living their best life and creating what they’re meant to bring into this world. She's a 20 year veteran in the media and entertainment industries. As a freelance TV and digital producer, documentary filmmaker and former journalist, she understands the roller-coaster income cycle associated with self-employment.
Remember that scene towards the end of Moana where the goddess has her heart restored and goes from burnt fiery beast to glowing green goddess? Yup... that's basically what we're going to do to you and in four little steps.
1. Experience you as the love of your life, to love you, all of you, and in Bridgette Jones style, "just as you are". How else can you show up for everyone else if you aren't doing it for you first?
2. Crack your soul wide open and expose all the deep-rooted wounds, in a safe space, so we can work together to heal them, one at a time.
3. Remove coping toxins (i.e. all that crappy food you've been eating) from your body and feed yourself healthy, green, and clean to restore your inner sparkle. Yes, there is a wine for that.
4. Home is your place to relax, renew, and restore so how can you do any of those things when yours is such a mess? No wonder you can't sleep at night... We'll guide you through clearing your space, both physically and energetically, so you can feel as good about your own space as you do looking at all those perfect pics on pinterest.
Building and growing a business really isn't hard when you start seeing it for what it is- Your life's mission and purpose for being here. You have amazingness inside of you to share and there are a whole lotta people out there waiting on you to share it.
1. Lots of passions and one singular mission. Might be hard to piece those two together but you'll soon see that each passion is a clue into your unique offering to the world. The very offering this world needs from you.
2. Find your people. Ya know, all those souls who will be completely lost if you don't show up to solve their biggest dilemma. Yeah... you're that important so let's not keep them waiting.
3. Build your voice and spread your message. The one you're going to use to show all your people they're in the right place and have found their home. The one place that just feels like the perfect fit. Kinda like you just did here, right?
4. So many channels, so much noise, but your content is all about helping your people connect. Not just with you but with each other. Everyone wants to have their own group of weirdo besties, that group of people that just "get you" and you're going to give it to them.
Life may seem like a series of mishaps and distractions sometimes but the truth is we all have issues. When you understand why you have them, you can train your mind to look for and to create the good life.
1. Sort through and organize your money- like all of it. How you feel about it, how much of it you think you can make, and what to do with it after you have it so you can have even more of it.
2. Replace the time-sucking vortex of chaos with some solid boundaries, a schedule that really works, and structure that feels good, not suffocating. Organization of your time = true freedom.
3. We know your family is the very beat of your heart. They are also the same ones that cause you to pray for sanity each and every day. Learn how to avoid the stressors and set the stage for your very own happily ever after.
4. Get hit with a curve ball? Guess what? The universe just said it's time to grow. Yeah, not fun, but it always has big purpose. When you learn how to roll with it, not fight it, like really honor the experience, that's when you start to see life as the beautiful wonder it truly is.
Our productivity center has support groups every single week for each module of our program. Wouldn't it be nice to talk to other people going through the exact same issues because, let's face it, feeling alone is one thing... being alone is another.